SHRIMP & CRAB ENCHILADAS
- Active Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 65 minutes
- Serves : 8 servings
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 16 ounce jar salsa verde divided
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 12 ounce package Arctic Shores Frozen 61-70 Count Peeled & Deveined Tail-on Cooked Shrimp thawed, tails removed
- 1 8 ounce package Arctic Shores Salad Style Imitation Crab Meat broken apart
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese divided
- 1 10 count package 8-inch soft taco style flour tortillas
In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, ½ cup salsa, 1½ teaspoons cumin and salt; stir until well mixed.
Stir in shrimp, crab and 1½ cups Monterey jack cheese. Divide shrimp mixture among tortillas.
Roll up tortillas and place in a 13x9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
In small bowl combine remaining salsa and cumin; pour over enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake, covered, in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking 15 minutes.